The unaesthetic double chin is one of the most common problems many women face and also one of the toughest to overcome.
No wonder so many women are looking for ways on how to remove double chin naturally, trying to avoid surgery with its negative side effects.
There are some factors to blame for the appearance of double chin and to name a few: diets rich in fats and calories, hormonal imbalances, aging and even genetic predisposition.
Despite the advices that you get from cosmeticians or doctors, the surgery that will remove your double chin it is not only costly but also risky and that is why knowing how to remove double chin naturally is crucial for your health.
Here are some effective methods on how to remove double chin naturally that will work like a charm:
#1 Find out the cause of your double chin
Before applying any method to lose double chin it is very important to realize what are the factors that brought you in this situation.
Can you pin point the cause of your double chin?
Think about it. Are you overweight? If so, the extra fat around your neck and face is making your double chin appear.
If your body weight is normal, you have to visit your endocrinologist to see if this might be a hormonal imbalance (hypothyroidism can cause double chin in some cases).
A medical treatment prescribed by the doctor should help you remove double chin.
When it comes to hormonal imbalance, only natural methods might not work very well but instead you should combine medication with healthy and natural treatments.
#2 Watch your diet
The way you look and feel is strictly related to what you eat.
So, one first and basic rule when trying to remove double chin naturally is to reduce your daily intake of salt and other sources of sodium which helps the body retain a lot of water and forms fat deposits.
Give up eating junk food, calorie rich meals and of course sweets.
I know the last one is the toughest but you must reduce as much as you can your sugar and sugar based products consumption if you really want to lose that ugly double chin.
Many studies show that when you have an unhealthy lifestyle, the aging process is accelerating and your entire physique has to suffer, especially four face and neck area.
#3 Chin exercises
Believe it or not there are actually some effective chin exercises that really work if you are willing to do them on a regular basis of course.
Seven Exercises on how to remove double chin naturally:
- Open your mouth wide and move your lower jaw up and down until your bottom teeth touches your upper lip. Do 15 reps many times in a day.
- Sit straight with your shoulders pulled back, raise your chin a little bit and press with your tongue the palate for 10 seconds. The chin muscles will contract and strengthen.
- Pull your head back in a way that your chin is pointing up but without hearing your neck and back. Stay in this position for 20 seconds and bring your head back very slowly.
- Put a towel on the wall at your eyes level and put your forehead on the towel and look down. Rotate your body to the left and to the right without moving your head.
- Move your jaw just like when you eat so you can move those muscles and strengthen them until you can feel a tension.
- Standing up straight with your feet spread at your shoulders level, bring your head back and look at the ceiling. Now put your lips together and simulate like you would like to kiss the ceiling while touching your palate for 10 seconds.
- Be careful of your posture. The accumulation of fat under your chin and around the neck may be caused by bad posture. So, no matter where you are and what you are doing, you should always have a good posture.
#4 Try natural remedies
While some wonder face creams are not very effective without a change in your diet and lifestyle in general, there are a few powerful natural remedies that actually work.
- Egg whites cream
For example, take two egg whites to make a paste and put it on your double chin and neck. Leave the mask for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
The egg white will instantly contract your skin which in turn will give you a visual effect of shrinking right where you want it.
- Cocoa butter cream
You can make your own cocoa butter cream at home and if it used regularly it cam improve the elasticity of your skin helping you remove that ugly double chin.
How to make your cocoa butter cream:
Warm a couple of tablespoons of cocoa butter and gently massage the warm oil into the double chin and neck for a few minutes. Do it twice a day (in the morning and every night before going to bed) and see amazing results.
- Natural mask with glycerin
You can make your own natural mask with glycerin and remove the double chin with ease.
How to make your natural mask with glycerin:
Make the cream by mixing one-half tablespoon of Epson salt with a tablespoon of glycerin and a few drops of peppermint oil.
After the cream is made, apply it on your chin and neck using a cotton pad and leave it on for a few minutes so it can be absorbed by the skin. Rinse with cool water and repeat this 3 to 5 times a week to get great results.
Remember that if you want to really understand how to remove double chin naturally you should consider combining a healthy diet with regular physical activity (including doing double chin exercises on a daily basis) and a good posture all the time to make your chin look smaller and in the end removing it for good.